Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ On Personal Data, dated July 27, 2006, and sets the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data for Depths Energy JSC (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- The Operator sets observance of human rights and civil rights and freedoms, including protecting privacy rights, the right to personal and family privacy, as its most important goal and condition for implementing its personal data processing activities.
- This personal data processing policy of the Operator (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) shall apply to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the depths.energy website.
2. The main terms used in the Policy
- Automated Personal Data Processing is the processing of personal data using computer technology;
Personal Data Blocking is the temporary termination of personal data processing (except where such processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- A Website is a set of graphic and information materials as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the internet at the depths.energy network address;
- A Personal Data Information System is a set of personal data contained in databases with information technologies and technical means to ensure their processing;
Depersonalization of Personal Data means actions that render it impossible to determine that personal data belong to a certain User or any other personal data subject without any additional information;
- Personal Data Processing is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automated tools or without using such tools with personal data including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, or destruction of personal data;
- An Operator is a state body, municipal body, a legal entity or an individual organizing and (or) carrying out personal data processing and determining the purposes of personal data processing, the content of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) independently performed with personal data in cooperation with other persons (entities);
- Personal Data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain User or a determined User of the depths.energy website;
- A User is any visitor of the depths.energy website;
The Provision of Personal Data means actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
- The Distribution of Personal Data means any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to the general public (the transfer of personal data) or at familiarizing the general public with personal data including publishing personal data in the media, placing the personal data thereof in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data by any other means;
- A Cross-border Transfer of Personal Data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign nation, to the government of a foreign nation, or to foreign individuals or legal entities;
Destruction of Personal Data means any actions resulting in personal data being irrevocably destroyed with no further possibility of restoring personal contents in the personal data information system and (or) resulting in the physical storage media of personal data being destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of Users:
- Full name;
- Telephone numbers;
- The website also collects and processes depersonalized data about its visitors (including cookies) by using Internet Statistics services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics, etc.).
- The aforementioned data shall be jointly referred to herein as the “Personal Data.”
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose for processing a User’s personal data is to respond to requests from the website visitors.
- The Operator may also send notices about its new products and services, special offers and various events to a User. The user can refuse to receive information messages at all times by sending an email to Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org marked ‘Unsubscribe from notices about new products, services and special offers.’
- Depersonalized data about Users collected through Internet Statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, and to improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for personal data processing
- The Operator shall process the personal data of Users only if they are independently filled in and/or sent by Users via special forms on the depths.energy website. By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, Users agree to this Policy.
6. Procedures for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the applicable personal data protection legislation.
- The Operator shall ensure the safety of personal data and take all possible measures to prohibit access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will under no conditions be transferred to third parties except in cases related to implementing applicable legislation.
- In case personal data is inaccurate, Users can update data independently by sending a notice to the Operator’s email email@example.com marked “Personal data update”
- The personal data processing period is perpetual. Users can revoke their consent to personal data processing by sending a notice to the Operator’s email firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Revocation of consent to personal data processing.”
7. The cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting a cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator must make sure that the foreign nation, to where personal data is expected to be transferred, ensures reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- A cross-border transfer of personal data in a foreign nations that doesn’t meet the aforementioned requirements can only be completed if there is written consent from a personal data subject to transfer their personal data across a border and/or performance of an agreement to which a party is the personal data subject.
8. Final provisions
- Users can get further information on questions of interest regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator by email at email@example.com.
- Any changes in the personal data processing policy made by the Operator will be reflected in this document. The policy shall remain in force indefinitely until substituted with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available at https://depths.energy/en/personal-data-processing-policy/.